THE COMPANY

Rigamonti Company, with more than 60 years of familiar tradition, was born in 1950 as foundry and turning cast iron for work of Giovanni Battista Rigamonti; in 1992 the son Raffaele, founds, by a branch of the company, the current company Rigamonti Ghisa, which since its transformation has maintained the production of cast iron valves for aqueducts, irrigation and systems of active protection from fires

The factory is not by chance located at Valduggia, in Valsesia, in Piedmont, a famous district of  valves and of industrial health taps and fittings,  known location by the early 1400s for bells foundry from  which the initial knowledge of the use of metallurgy. The environmental vocation of Rigamonti family and the surroundings rich in green, waterways, mills and mallets (where the company is now there was the Sant’Anthony’s old mill, which by concession already in 1926 it was transformed to produce electric energy) he has stimulated Rigamonti Ghisa to take care of design and implementation of Waterwheels as alternative energy source also through already existing mills to be  restructured,  and sometimes into disuse.